Client Spotlight: Our Hope Association
In the 70’s, drug addiction wasn’t seen as a disease, it was a character flaw and viewed as a stigma. In 1973, Our Hope Association set out to address the true disease of addiction for women who otherwise would not have found healing. Based in Grand Rapids, Michigan, Our Hope Association is one of the few organizations that offers a 90-day Residential Treatment program targeting women’s' recovery.
Offering recovery to women who seek healing from the disease of addiction.
● Providing a home-like environment for recovery
● Employing a skilled team of master’s level therapists
● Giving individualized assessments
● Offering a holistic approach to treatment, focusing on the whole woman
● Ongoing support after treatment
Our favorite thing about Our Hope
We love that our hope has a focus on treating the “whole woman.” Their well-rounded approach to treating every aspect of a woman’s life gives us comfort in knowing that they don’t just want to be a “rehab facility”, they want to CHANGE lives, families and futures for good.
Follow the Our Hope Association!